FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does JPz Records permit REQUESTING?
Answer: Post a comment here.
2. Requesting to REPAIR BROKEN LINKS?
Answer: Leave a comment on the designated post if link is broken.
3. Can I be a part of JPz Records?
Answer: Go to Contact Us, and read the position available for recruitment application(s).
4. What is the password of the rar-ed file?
5. How to open .rar or .zip files?
Answer: Download and install this.
6. Subtitles are not appearing on the Fansubs release! What’s wrong?
Answer: Update your video codec… Recommended to install the latest FULL VERSION of K-Lite.
7. What’s the difference between 320k (CBR) and V0 (VBR) mp3 format?
Answer: Click the links to figure it out…
CBR – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constant_bitrate
VBR – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_bitrate
8. What does OP or ED stand for?
Answer: They are abbreviations:
OP – Opening Theme
ED – Ending Theme
IN – Insert/Image Song
OST – Original Soundtrack
9. I see popup ads, does this site infected?
Answer: The website has no advertisement, and shouldn’t conjure any popups. If there are, then that means you need to refresh your DNS. If visitors have no idea how to do so, go here to figure it out!
10. How to subscribe JPz Records latest updates?
Answer: Click here.
11. Where’s THIS and THAT??
Answer: MONEY makes the world go round. Donate!
12. How to donate?
Answer: Donation Button is found above the “Freedom Wall”. Requires donor to have a Payapl account and an active bank account.